Worth a Shot

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

*Lady Liberty

Worth a Shot

Postby *Lady Liberty » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:03 am

RE: CEASE AND DESIST

As you are aware, I have not been adjudicated of abuse/neglect. The State has thus far failed to provide any substantiated evidence of any such allegations. Furthermore any allegations of abuse/neglect are adamantly disputed and denied.

Statements made that are untruthful, have a reckless disregard for the truth to third parties constitutes grounds for slander, libel, and defamation. Furthermore, you are fully aware that we are in the midst of a legal process that greatly disrupts my civil rights, making misrepresentations to third parties, damages my right to a fair hearing, as well as my working relationship with these third parties.

Statements, such as “Just because you have a sassy daughter, does not mean you get to hit her,” are grounds for tortious neglect and interference.

THIS WILL SERVE AS NOTICE TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE AND DESIST IN COMMUNICATING TO THIRD PARTIES ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING MYSELF, OR MY PARENTING THAT ARE UNTRUE OR HAVE A RECKLESS REGARD FOR THE TRUTH.

Please take great consideration of your statements, prior to publicizing them either in spoken work or written form.

*Lady Liberty

Re: Worth a Shot

Postby *Lady Liberty » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:49 am

I wrote a second one in addition, for any references to my mental health.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Good move. I hope you won't mind me adding this link to the Document Library here.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:00 am

Please feel free to add it wherever you think is best. Thanks Linda!

family_man

Postby family_man » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:35 pm

One of the terrible consequences of CPS involvement is how one's reputation in the community is destroyed. Once your friends, neighbors and coworkers find out that that your children have been removed from you due to your abuse and neglect, they will ostracize and gleefully spread vicious rumors about you. That in itself is reason enough to move away once your case concludes.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:02 pm

Yes. Know who your friends are and maintain a healthy distance from the rest.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Concernedmom5

Postby Concernedmom5 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:55 am

Do you think this work for my husband's ex wife who made the false allegations towards me?

Return to “Round Table”