Mom Fatally Shoots Case Worker After TPR

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

*Lady Liberty

Mom Fatally Shoots Case Worker After TPR

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:58 am

http://news.yahoo.com/officials-mom-los ... _container

I am interested in the comments of the article. An overwhelming number of people are anti-CPS. You cannot continue to kidnap 400,000 children every year and expect that there is not going to be a backlash.

LindaJM

Re: Mom Fatally Shoots Case Worker After TPR

Postby LindaJM » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:55 am

You're right there!! The backlash will get louder as the years go on. There are more people of the type that won't stay quiet who are being affected.

I've been reading comments on articles about this incident for the last hour or two. Very tragic, and the country is deeply divided now on the value of CPS social workers.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:38 am

I tried to keep up and encourage people to get educated about the corruption as this is a great platform (sad it has to come to something like this for the attention), but I wasn't able to post anymore.

Just think though, Linda 10 years ago, it would have been few and far people speaking out against CPS, instead there would have been an immediate cry to up their funding for more security! And now there are so many people speaking out!!

I too spent hours reading the comments last night/early morning. It is a bitter-sweet feeling to know that we are not alone.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:06 pm

It is very encouraging when major newspapers publish exposés about CPS. They should all get in on this.

Like this one: Warehousing our Children
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/2 ... s=og.likes
A six part series published in South Carolina.

The public is slowly waking up, but reading those comments on the Vermont shooting article, I noticed there are still a lot of brainwashed closed minded people out there who want to think their government would never persecute families.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks Linda, I look forward to reading the article.

There are a lot of brainwashed people. Our government has done a good job at dumbing people down and diverting their attention. It is so far out there in left field that our government would steal children for money, and people feel powerless to do anything about it, so for most it is easier not to acknowledge it.

I am not a conspiracist but I don't put anything past the government. It has changed me. I will never be naïve or blindly trust again. I could care less what people say, or think, or if they agree of the situation.

I had to learn that I know the truth of what happened and I neither needed validation or acceptance of the facts. I equate it again to rape. It was like walking out of that courtroom having been branded by their dirty little secrets for ever, having no control, no way to stop it (the only choice you have is how are you going to deal with it) and people so quick to express something of blame or rationalization to a completely nonsensical event. No one else who hasn't gone through it would ever know what it is like to be terrorized by the intrusion of CPS.

None-the-less those of us that do know, will continue to grow in numbers. I have never seen so much civil unrest. And while people may not completely understand why, they feel oppressed and it is seeping out every where. I open the conversation with a simple, do you trust your government? I don't know too many people, even those who blindly support it, that say yes.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:59 am

The dissident who helped me with my CPS case in 1989/1990 told me that America is going to fall, and that I should get ready for it. It didn't look like that would happen - at that time. Everything he said about America is slowly coming to pass. I don't participate in civil unrest demonstrations and I'm burnt out on listening to dissidents on the internet... I was doing that before most people discovered them. At some point I got tired of the paranoia factor. Now I just focus on the one thing I can do to help people and that is managing this site. And because it affects me emotionally, I spend time every day doing things that build me up, fortify me and make me stronger - like my art, Bible study and prayer. We can't stop the world from falling apart but we don't need to focus on that constantly. I just focus on the part I can possibly do something about.
Sample Document Library

scaredparent0135

Postby scaredparent0135 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:56 pm

And a wonderful job you're doing at that Linda this website is truly beautiful. I thank you from the bottom my heart and I recommended to a few people.

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:12 pm

I agree Linda, it can devour you. It is so overwhelming. It is so important to balance as much as you can and to enjoy what you have. I struggle right now with it and go back and forth, not much balance. I'm in the midst of it and its hard to look past the gray clouds some days.

This is my focus point. My safe haven. I too appreciate it tremendously!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:16 am

To both of you: I truly appreciate you being here and love that you find value in this site. I have veered away from the scare stories more (children dying in foster homes) to trying to provide articles that will help people with their case strategies, and wanting to build them up and make them stronger. I think for people who are suffering and have lives in turmoil... a constant diet of paranoia is not a good thing. I occasionally want to comment on it. Now I usually keep news articles like these on the Facebook page, not on the front page of this site. I want people to have hope, not fear. We've already got plenty of reasons to fear. :( Or posting on the message board is fine.

The woman in Vermont had a long criminal history. :cry:

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Mo ... 31321.html
Sample Document Library

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 am

I want to be clear, I did not make a public opinion regarding this woman, her actions, or the worker.

I do not know her criminal history, and I think it would be interesting to find out if it is true, and what kind of offenses she's had and at what point of her life, and if she's received treatment or if treatment was offered. There is no doubt that CPS capitalized on this if it was true, however knowing that the legal system can be as corrupt at times as the family "courts," I am always suspicious.

My intent of posting was only to point out that there that the number of people speaking out against CPS has grown, and that there is a shift in how CPS is perceived.

Return to “Round Table”