need help

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

*Lady Liberty

Re: need help

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:58 am

I am so happy that you spoke up and requested a hearing.

I want to STRONGLY encourage you not to rely just on this. Make your case solid. Go over the law in finite detail and find every violation/error, you can. They will have screwed up somewhere. You want to make this glaringly clear to the courts.

fon

Postby fon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:44 pm

how do you appeal a temper placement case if there was lie in hearing and the child has been taking out state two times an my attorney are car worker never told the judge.....an then they use my disability against me I think that was wrong. can someone help me :?: : :roll:

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:02 am

fon wrote:how do you appeal a temper placement case if there was lie in hearing and the child has been taking out state two times an my attorney are car worker never told the judge.....an then they use my disability against me I think that was wrong. can someone help me :?: : :roll:

If the placement is temporary it isn't time to appeal... there's no TPR is there? The thing to do is to prepare for your next court hearing with legal paperwork that will show the judge your side of the story. See legal document link below... get someone to help you type up your side of the story and do not include any self-incriminatory statements.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Round Table”