What ever happened to...

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

*Lady Liberty

What ever happened to...

Postby *Lady Liberty » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Marina, Dazeemay, Frustrated...?

LindaJM

Re: What ever happened to...

Postby LindaJM » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:45 pm

I haven't heard from Marina in a long time. She drifted away; I don't know why. I see Dazeemay on Facebook. And Frustrated still shows up sometimes as she is occasionally still harassed.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:56 pm

Awwww. I think about them. It is weird how you can feel for a virtual stranger, when you've shed a few tears together while going through the muck of this.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:26 am

The last time Frustrated was here wasn't very long ago - but she used a different login name, I think... and I can't remember what it was.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Round Table”