Can't Find it Again!

General chat area for anything that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

shakeserfists

Can't Find it Again!

Postby shakeserfists » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:53 am

I read on here about a Judge Tilley co authoring a book Telling dfacs how to kidnap kids and not give them back. I'm positive I saw it on this site, Now I cant find it and need it really bad....this is our judge....this county is full of corruption and if you could help me locate it, it would help me so much, I cant believe a judge that use to work for cps would be allowed to rule on these cases. with this book ....I can show by her own words she cant be neutral.... please if anyone knows where I can find it,... it may be in dfacs training books or protocol or something like that. Thanks for this site.... it has helped so much.

KDus

Re: Can't Find it Again!

Postby KDus » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:16 pm

https://protectingourchildrenfrombeings ... ion-cases/

I found this with google.

Seems like you'd have to show the conflict of planning for "likely" termination vs the obligation to support reunification through reasonable means as prescribed by law. I wonder if a judge can admit to determining the "likelihood of reunification". Sounds like bias to me.

Recent cases have upheld that government can't plan their budget under the assumption that citizen violate the law. For example: they can't assume people will get parking tickets; and plan a budget on the expected revenue.

Maybe it can be argued that a judge shouldn't be cooperatively planning a strategy before adjudication.

Return to “Round Table”