VACCINATIONS DONE WITHOUT MEDICAL CONSENT OR AUTHORIZATION

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

nyc_Eagle

VACCINATIONS DONE WITHOUT MEDICAL CONSENT OR AUTHORIZATION

Postby nyc_Eagle » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Has this happened to anyone in NYC who has had their children placed into foster care?

Just wondering if what I am hearing is correct... Is it considered "assault" if a doctor performs any type of medical procedure(s) upon another person, specifically a child if medical authorization or consent was NOT given?

Can someone let me know about this asap?

Thanks

Sparkyinbozo

Re: VACCINATIONS DONE WITHOUT MEDICAL CONSENT OR AUTHORIZATI

Postby Sparkyinbozo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:01 pm

If a medical professional recommends a treatment, CPS is obligated to pursue it - that way they won't get in trouble if, say, a child dies from a preventable illness.

And personally, if they vaccinated kids - good! I can't believe the amount of anti-vaxxer nuts out there that endanger the rest of us with their nonsense.

whosechildrenarethey

Postby whosechildrenarethey » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:58 am

I would suggest you look on the court orders generated at the 72 hour hearing. Then look up the policies and procedures for the department or contracted service provider managing your ongoing case. As a general rule, since your children are in the temporary care and custody of either the state or the department, they are charged with the ordinary and day to day care of the children including medical. In my own experience, the court orders detailed what the court determined to be ordinary medical care and vaccinations was not included.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:43 pm

I've heard of cases where children were taken by CPS just so they could vaccinate. You would have a hard time suing them for doing this to your children because there are so many pro-vaccine people in this country.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

henrietta

Postby henrietta » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:11 pm

They did this to my daughter recently . On presidents day they gave her 9 shots in one day!! And I had spoken with the case worker regarding this subject at least 5 separate occasions and he did it anyway. Such bs! She has been sick ever since.

*Lady Liberty

Postby *Lady Liberty » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:15 pm

Unfortunately, once they are in State custody, they become the decision makers. They do not need consent from you. They are supposed to try and keep the same values as prior as to lower the trauma and strengthen the likelihood for transition back home, but they will not honor this.

It is NOT just CPS that we are up to. They have an entire network that PROFIT off of your child. They have doctors, therapist, schools, etc. that they are networking with. They are taking advantage of Medicaid payments, while creating a case against you.

You can have your attorney file a motion stating your beliefs and an injunction from them going against your beliefs. Understand however, they will most likely not honor this. It will be a part of a long list of Motions you will file as you build your case against them.

Return to “Medical Issues”