HPV va vaccine without consent?

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Sarbear84

HPV va vaccine without consent?

Postby Sarbear84 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:28 pm

The foster mother took my 11 year old daughter and 12 year old son to the doctor and gave them the HPV vaccine without consent from me or the CPS.I'm not okay with this one bit..the foster woman is very cruel to my children and makes them clean her home..even dog poop from the back yard while her kids and her do nothing.she let's her kids call my kids names and my kids get in trouble for standing up from themselves and each other and when my children complain to he case worker she also punishes them..her dog has attacked my son..and a foster infant in the home CPS does nothing..she has taken food that I bought for my children away from them and eats it herself .she constantly asks my beautiful Burnett daughter to ask me if we can dye her hair blond..and now this! I decided yes ago not to vaccinate for HPV because of the research I read about the vaccination. It was not her decision.

Sarbear84

Re: HPV va vaccine without consent?

Postby Sarbear84 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Sorry typo my son is 13.plus the foster mom knows we are cat lovers and trashes cats to my kids. Calling them worthless and disgusting but praises dogs..I'm so sick of her.

Return to “Medical Issues”