Medical marijuana card force treatment

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Keeli

Medical marijuana card force treatment

Postby Keeli » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:38 pm

I was in a car accident when I was 12 years old that crushed vertebrae in my back and I’ve had pain ever since. I do not like what the pills did to me when I was younger and so once I was able to make a choice I started using cannabis for my pain. When CPS got involved they said that it wasn’t a problem that I continue to use my marijuana now we’re at the two-year mark and they want me to go to the 6 to 9 months of outpatient treatment.

LindaJM

Re: Medical marijuana card force treatment

Postby LindaJM » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:53 am

CPS changing the rules at the last minute to make things more difficult... That's part of their scheme to separate people from their children. If they want the children they will always seek to find ways to make reunification harder. I'm sorry this happened to you.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

KDus

Re: Medical marijuana card force treatment

Postby KDus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:52 pm

Definitely,
They can keep changing and adding accusations till the last day.

Return to “Medical Issues”