Do all Bi Polar Moms Looze Child Due to mental instability?

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

anonymous06'

Do all Bi Polar Moms Looze Child Due to mental instability?

Postby anonymous06' » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:36 am

My alligations where due to cussing out new baby sitter that stood me up now they are using this in court to show mentaly instability?

I know they can TPR me on this ishue but if I finish there mental eval and do all that is asked of me in changing my medication will I get her back.

Marina

Postby Marina » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Nobody know the answer to this or any other case, but keep fighting.

There are too many variables to every case.

The one person who came on this forum and said that she had won without a lawyer, said that she had more paperwork than the other side.

Nobody is suggesting that you not have a lawyer, but the point is that you have to provide more evidence in your favor than the other side.

nobodyspecial

Postby nobodyspecial » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:20 am

They can NOT TPR based on having bipolar, they can TPR on it not being treated and refusing treatment for it.

My case began against my ex but when my bipolar came out they got cranky about it I proved them wrong ten fold and have my daughter home but you have to show them are stable

mysticmom

Postby mysticmom » Fri May 15, 2009 7:32 pm

for yrs they clobbered my head with a bp ..to find out i never even had it..

it was something my very abusive mother wanted me to have and then used to try and keep my kids from me for yrs...

and this is something im going to use this time in court around..

as i been tested 4 times so far this yr and not once has bi polar has come close...

anyway as long as ur a symtomatic and can take care of urself and ur child it should be an issue

not all bi polars need meds every bi polar has different treatments

(i know alot of bi polar people who get told as long as ur on ur meds)..but i know alot who get by with therapy..it all depends on ur bi polar ....status....just letting others know..kwim

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Sat May 16, 2009 6:49 pm

It seems that you are in NYC. My strongest suggestion would be for you to contact CWOP. Call them NOW 212-348-3000 .

This is a no nprofit group dedicated to helping parents.

Best of luck to you.

MySunshine1022

Re: Do all Bi Polar Moms Looze Child Due to mental instabili

Postby MySunshine1022 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 am

Hi, I am also diagnosed as bipolar. Being bipolar was one of the reasons they took my child. I had an attack and ended up in the pshyc ward for a couple of days. They used it against me and I have been going to therapy and taking my medication. Unless I have another so called episode I dont think they can use it against me. I also signed a document with my lawyer it was presented to the judge. The document I signed prevents CPS from using my disorder against me. If you have a court appointed lawyer you should talk to them about that option. I do believe it is called an order of protection, im not positive. It is sad I dont know what I signed. I dont have the greatest memory. But that is just ridiculous that they did that just because you flipped on the baby sitter. May I ask why you did?

MySunshine1022

Postby MySunshine1022 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:29 am

Listen, watch what you say, dont say anything that they can exagerate and blow up into this big issue. They will twist your words and do anything to hold you back from getting your child just so they can make money. Stay strong girl, no matter how much they drag you through the dirt dont give up. Keep the faith we are going to get our children back! My boyfriend and I were doing so good, they went as far as making up a lie because they didnt have anything against us. Now I dont have visits at home anymore because of them lieing. Now my boyfriend wont go to the visits because the parent aid was the one that twisted his words to make him sound like a piece of shit criminal, and he is nothing close to one. We are broken up because of these scumbags. The supervisor told us if he was to come into mine and our sons life after me getting our son back that she wouldnt feel it would be a safe environment and I wouldnt be able to get our son back. Keep your head up, and dont say anything they can use against you. Do you have a facebook I would like to add you. It seems like we have alot of similarities and maybe we can help each other get through this bullshit. I will pray for you, god bless you!

MySunshine1022

Postby MySunshine1022 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:31 am

I didnt know there was a test to see if people are bipolar. How do I go about it because I have thought for years that I have been misdiagnosed.

jwilson29

Postby jwilson29 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:27 pm

If you want help with your case I have lots of information for you. I fought and won the system and I would be happy to help you. [email protected]

Return to “Medical Issues”