Undiagnosed Vitamin D Deficiency/Ricketts?

A place to discuss the many medical issues that may come up during the course of a CPS case.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LauraG

Undiagnosed Vitamin D Deficiency/Ricketts?

Postby LauraG » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:59 am

For the past year, my husband and I have been fighting allegations of abuse after our son was found to have 26 fractures at 41 days old. What we have eventually discovered is that our son was born with a vitamin D deficiency that created a condition of bone fragility.

Since our fight began, we have come across several cases in the news or by word of mouth about parents who are in our same situation because of the same undiagnosed condition.

Today, we got word that one of the cases we were following ended with a conviction of 7 out of 8 counts for the father of the child.

So today, I decided that I'm just tired of sitting on the sidelines and waiting for our attorneys to get us out of this mess, and watching family after family go through this horror.

If you are, or someone you know is fighting the system because your child had an undiagnosed vitamin D deficiency/Ricketts, please reply here or email me at [email protected]

kamilahnesw

Re: Undiagnosed Vitamin D Deficiency/Ricketts?

Postby kamilahnesw » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:17 pm

How did it go with the vitamin d deficiency

Return to “Medical Issues”