Could someone explain?

Info for giving temp. guardianship to someone else..

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Still SickofUm

Could someone explain?

Postby Still SickofUm » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:22 am

There is a possibility that my wifes brother would take custody/guardianship over our kids. My question is, should this be done with a power of attorney signed by my wife and myself. Or will the court just continue to crap on us! We don't go in front of a judge until the 12th. No body has been served any papers. What are the pro's and con's?

Dazeemay

Postby Dazeemay » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:59 am

Sorry for not answering sooner.

Who has the children right now?

If cps has them then it is too late to do a power of attorney.

If they don't have them then both of you must sign them over to your brother.

The pros are keeping them out of cps hands.

The cons are the judge could overrule the papers even though you had them notarized and it is legal.

The cons are they could come after your brother if he has children or they would convince him to side with them and that has happened. Money seems to speak these days.
This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Return to “Temp. Guardianship”