Suggestions When Falsely Accused of Sexual Abuse

Post and discuss your research and resources.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dan Sullivan

Suggestions When Falsely Accused of Sexual Abuse

Postby Dan Sullivan » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:38 pm

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume4/j4_1_4.htm

A false allegation of child sexual abuse requires a monumental response to overcome it. Suggestions are given for the innocent person who is accused. A recommended solution to the problem of false allegations is to require videotaping of all therapy sessions with children whenever the issue of sexual abuse arises and to change the immunity laws which protect incompetent therapists and social workers in these cases.

masi109b

Re: Suggestions When Falsely Accused of Sexual Abuse

Postby masi109b » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:43 am

i am an innocent man. the accusations, sexual abuse. the terms, a kiss, that in fact was shared not forced. Children and Youth Services of Monroe county, Pennsylvania stated that my daughter had said she felt uncomfortable giving me a kiss. how much of that statement was coached? i think all of it. now, i'm a perpatrator. Why is it that everytime i takl to Cys, more and more comes out? something is kind of fishy there. Now i have to fight 10 times as hard to get my daugter home. oh yea, if a child spend 15 out of the last 22 months in foster care, all parental rites can and will be severed. how nice for me. they had and have nothing so now a kiss is sexual abuse. wow, i have given my other daughters a kiss, does that mean i abused them too? now it's going t be impossible for me to get any of them back. i can't talk about the case to my daughter and the "Real reason", because they will know that i will find out what is really going on. every1 is putting this on my daughter and thats not it. plus, she has mental disorders and a learning dissabilities. CYS knows this and is using it in their favor. i'm really angry and upset about this. Cys was so quick to take her away but slow as turtle poo to return her. when i said that they knows this is rediculus, they were quiet. my daughter and i have the same story and cys is changing things everyday. oh ya, they have 60 days to complete the investigation. they had 10 days left. i say down with all child protectiv services!

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:19 am

Have you been to court yet? Do you have an attorney, and if so, is he trying to do anything to help you?

Document everything that happens during your visits.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

NICOLECLEMENTE28

Postby NICOLECLEMENTE28 » Thu May 19, 2011 8:05 am

LindaJM wrote:Have you been to court yet? Do you have an attorney, and if so, is he trying to do anything to help you?

Document everything that happens during your visits.

ME AND MY FAMILY ARE GOING THREW THE SAME THING...DCYF TWIST YOUR WORDS.THEY SEE THINGS THAT THEY WANT AND THATS IT FIGHT..

gasparets

Postby gasparets » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 am

My husband and I are dealing with this also, I know my husband is innocent but they still insist that he abused our children. How can someone abuse a child when they are never left alone with them?

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 pm

This is exactly the type of thing that makes me sick about cys, dcfs, cps.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Research Resources”