HOW TO GET A COPY OF YOUR CASE FILES

Post and discuss your research and resources.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dazeemay

HOW TO GET A COPY OF YOUR CASE FILES

Postby Dazeemay » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:46 pm

This is not legal advice;hopefully wisdom

To put it in simple terms…when the authorities ARE the perpetrators and the perpetrators ARE the authorities, there is no earthly justice or recourse, at the end of the day (unless the American people wake up).

Therefore, those who have achieved the highest levels of power seek to ‘enjoy’ the most grievous and extreme injustices. For many of those in the highest circles of power, the greatest statement of power is to perpetrate the greatest possible injustice…the savage, brutal traumatization and abuse of an innocent child.
http://themurkynews.blogspot.com/ MattTwoFour

"Ultimately, the law is only as good as the judge" --- D.X. Yue, 2005, in "law, reason and judicial fraud"
http://www.parentalrightsandjustice.com/index.cgi?ctype=Page;site_id=1;objid=45;curloc=Site:1

Marina

Postby Marina » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm

Enchanted*Forester

A warning...

Postby Enchanted*Forester » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:27 am

I have been trying for 9 months to get copies of my case records. I have been in the offices and read my two files cover to cover. They keep saying they'll make copies for me and yet it never happens. Any ideas to get the ball rolling?
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away...

Frustrated

Postby Frustrated » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:12 am

I was told by CPS Worker is to get a Lawyer to get the Case Records released by a Judge's Order which means going to Court and file motions to have them released to you.

You could bring your Lawyer to the CPS Office and push them to make copies for you. You could always try.

They are a pain and refuses to release the records to any parents, because they have something to hide and wrote bad stuff about everyone. ALL negative comments and only maybe one positive about you. That's why they don't want you to see those. They would claim they are protecting the Child's interests. But since when it is protecting them, they are your own Children!? You still have Parental Rights. These Children are not theirs, but still your own. They make it look like these Children are State's Custody.
It is easy to steal from poor people. But don't do it. And don't take advantage of those poor people in court. The Lord is on their side. He supports them and he will take things away from any person that takes from them.~ Proverbs 22:22

Return to “Research Resources”